Our team of grant writers have extensive experience writing and project managing research grants applications for clients. We have a track record of successfully writing applications and securing funding for research grants. Our writers will:
- Review the eligibility rules – we’ll make sure that you link your grant application to what the funding entity is looking for.
- Clear, concise communication – Research grants need to to be clear and concise.
- Provide a clear research case – We will clearly articulate why the research needs to be conducted. It is critical that applications for research grants clearly state why the research is needed and the intended outcome.
Developing a research plan for research grants
Our writers will work with you to create an exemplary research plan with clear ideas and strong supporting evidence. We will:
- Ensure you have a strong hypothesis
- Have a well structured grant proposal
- Make sure you put a realistic and credible plan forward
- Develop specific aims
- Ensure you communicate the collateral benefits of your research including improving research in the field
Our consultants are available on a 24/7 basis and will work with you each step of the way you require. We provide a review and critique services where we will review your research grants application in the eyes of the funding and review panel.
Our consultants will also assist with:
- Drafting Preliminary Studies / Progress report
- Developing Research Design and Methods
- Develop a clear approach
- Drafting results and supportive evidence.
Contact our grant writing director, Jason Cooney, on 1300 556 201 for an initial review and consultation.