Are you in need of professional writers and consultants for your next sports grants? Here at grantwriting.net.au, we recognise that the institution of sport is an essential part of Australia’s identity and that sports, in comparison to other countries, is widely valued. As such, our team of qualified grant writers is ready and willing to help both our clients and yourself for your next sports grants.
Here is how we do it.
Win themes, or a comprehensive win strategy, are a process that sometimes is not immediately apparent. Our team is skilled at crafting responses in a way that lends reliability and credibility to our clients’ submissions. We apply them to all grant applications that we are tasked to write, both implicitly and explicitly;
- Implicitly (References to background information, clear and concise writing style)
- Explicitly (Specific references to criteria and additional benefits to grant providers)
Win themes, or strategy, are also determined by our clients’ identity and how experienced they are before applying for a grant. The more experienced, the more that our teams can better convey ourselves to the grant provider, ensuring a more substantive over stylistic approach.
Furthermore, from our previous sports grants applications, our team at grantwriting.net.au are able to pick the best parts from other applications and reword and formulate them specifically for a current win theme.
Sometimes, the main grant application is not enough. Here are a list of the additional documents that are often asked for by any sports grants provider;
- Gantt Chart/Timeline (How long will your project take from beginning to completion? If your project has already started, how long until it will increased in scale via the grant funds provided)
- CVs (Please provide relevant CVs for key personnel only. Grant providers will be more than encouraged if they are able to review CVs that openly demonstrate a relevant, extensive work history in a sport related field.)
- Quality Certifications (Although unlikely due to the nature of sport businesses, quality certifications can immediately distinguish your sports grants from the competition.)
- Reference Letters (Considering that you will be responding to a grant for required funds, providing additional reference letters for your existing organisation or yourself lends credibility and professional respect to your sports grants application.)
Love For Sport
In the sports industry, we strongly believe that those who succeed in acquiring sports grants and the funds involved are more passionate than most. We always recommend to our clients how much they genuinely love and are dedicated to the grant’s most related sport in question. We tie themes of teamwork, striving for one’s goals, individual hard work and healthy lifestyles (and attitudes) to our clients’ corresponding project that needs to be established or expanded. In doing so, the grant provider will feel confident that their funds are being used effectively and in the most visible and appropriate way possible. Our team at grantwriting.net.au are experts in transferring this joy and passion for our clients’ sport to words on paper, ensuring that such enjoyment will make an impression on anyone who reads our grant application.
We never forget the basics when it comes to sports grants. In terms of proofreading and editing, our skilled grant writers at grantwriting.net.au are more than able to make sure that the words you use are both appropriately and applied correctly in terms of grammar and punctuation. When it comes to commas and full stops, we never forget how these small (but important) parts of any paragraph make all the difference between an easily readable application and an application that no one would want to read.
Call our Sports Grants Writing Specialist now on 1300 556 201 for an initial discussion about your arts grants requirements.